[Owasp-leaders] how can you help - support ? (Fwd: Help with OWASP Summit 2017 Outreach)

Magno Logan magno.logan at owasp.org
Tue May 16 09:23:57 UTC 2017

Hi Tiffany,

Forgive my ignorance but why isn't the OWASP Summit a Global Event instead
of a Regional one? To my understanding it has all the features and
qualifications to be a global conference and it will have people from all
over world there, not just England or even Europe. What would take it to
become a global event? Thanks!

http://owaspsummit.org/website/participants.html

Att / Best Regards,

Magno Rodrigues, Security+