[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] Quitting from the OWASP-Board

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Mon May 15 23:17:40 UTC 2017

Johanna,

Thank you for your service, and best of luck. I wish it was any other way.
When I asked you to run in 2015 at AppSec EU in Amsterdam, I was serious
that we needed more diversity in our Board, and I think OWASP will be the
poorer for your leaving the Board.

@Josh - yes, the process we went with last year after Jim stepped down was
to select the next in line as per the community's vote. That would be
Martin. I would love it if he would take up the position.

thanks
Andrew