[Owasp-leaders] Quitting from the OWASP-Board

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon May 15 22:52:08 UTC 2017

I'm really sorry to hear about what you're going through, Johanna.  Good
luck with everything.

As Martin was next up in the 2016 election
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/2016_Global_Board_of_Directors_Election>,
he would be the obvious next choice.  I will reach out to see if he is
still interested and make the motion if he is.

~josh