[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Where are the boardmembers?

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Mon May 15 16:52:34 UTC 2017

Hi Martin,

The AppSecEU Event appeared to be a great event from across the pond
watching twitter/slack and skype communications.  I was also disappointed
that I was unable to make this year's to see you and the active EU folks,
but had other obligations in conflict. If all goes as planned for me...
look forward to being part of the sessions with the other projects /
chapters and members http://owaspsummit.org/website/participants.html

There was a public global board meeting at AppSecEU and virtually there was
quorum at the meeting and some of us even had video streaming ;) the
recording will be posted by staff shortly see:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board

I assume there was also a *OWASP Europe VZW* board meeting at the event as
well, they are fully empowered and legally required to do so as well.

Regardless, not having the "board" at the AppSecEU event is NOT a negative
rather a empowered GO from the elected board to the staff and the
volunteers running the event.  If this perception was not interrupted as
such, that is a item for the out-briefing meeting. Johanna or any others in
attendance I am sure was able to relay the sentiment

Tom Brennan
Secretary, Project(s) Leader, Chapter Leader.... just a volunteer who wants
to continues help raise visability for Software Security.

 OWASP Foundation
 1200-C Agora Drive, #232
 Bel Air, MD 21014
 US
+1 951-692-7703 (tel)
+1 443-283-4021(fax)
 Contact Us <http://sl.owasp.org/contactus>

The European correspondence address is below. More information is available
on the OWASP Europe <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Europe> page.

 OWASP Europe VZW
 Leinstraat 104A
 B-9660 Opbrakel