[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Where are the boardmembers?

Azzeddine Ramrami azzeddine.ramrami at owasp.org
Mon May 15 07:38:14 UTC 2017

Sorry I never received any request from you.

For the second edition,  Mohammed El Fateh send an email to all Africa
leaders requesting them who is interested to host the next edition.

We waited around one month. No reply.

And we decided to organize the next edition in Morocco because no other
Africa chapter was interested.

If you need to help you are welcome. please contact me directly and add
Mohammed El Fateh in copy.

Azzeddine