[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Where are the boardmembers?

Aobakwe Kaboyakgosi aobakwe.kaboyakgosi at owasp.org
Mon May 15 07:30:14 UTC 2017

Azzeddine.

-->
I got only help from Austin and Egypt chapters.

Nothing from others Chapters. Nothing​.-->

Before the AppSec Africa event I(Botswana Chapter) sent a communication to
you requesting for any info of how we can be involved but never got
feedback. As a new chapter, we believed that a communication from you
could've been done to all the active chapters in Africa to bring them
on-board to assist not only financially but with any idea they could avail.

It's really not a good thing that only one chapter from Africa helped you
on such a big event. May I use this opportunity to call out to you and
other older OWASP Africa chapters like Egypt and Kenya to at least try to
bring other chapters to work together. I believe we need proper
coordination to speak with one voice from the continent.

Aobakwe, Best regards

--
OWASP Botswana Chapter Leader
Security Researcher