[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Where are the boardmembers?

Timur X. kHrotko timur at owasp.org
Sat May 13 22:49:42 UTC 2017

If "the board cannot coordinate to have representation at AppSec
conferences" that means the board does not work properly as a responsible
body (or it neglects the European presence of OWASP). It surely not a
question of what valid excuses different board members have.

Maybe the interests of the European OWASP have to be represented in a more
institutionalized way.

With respect,
Timur

--