[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Where are the boardmembers?

Lucas Ferreira lucas.ferreira at owasp.org
Sat May 13 20:39:35 UTC 2017

I agree. Having organized a couple of AppSec conferences, I see the
presence of board members as a sign of appreciation by the board and the
community their represent. I can understand the frustation for the
organizers if no board members shows up.

There used to be a time when the board was represented in all AppSec
conferences every year. This was a sign of the importance of the
conferences and showed this importance to the local community.

If the board cannot coordinate to have representation at AppSec
conferences, this is a problem that needs to be addressed.

Regards,

Lucas

--

Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum.