[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Where are the boardmembers?

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sat May 13 20:02:04 UTC 2017

>>Might one suggest that our beloved board members coordinate some way to
have at least 1 or 2 board members at these important events?

Totally Agree and there we can see the horrible communication we are
having.

Im tired sending emails to unresponsive members.

I'm tired tried to work with members that seems those emails are going to
Black holes

*But I won't quit. Even if I'm being ignored as board member.*

*Please Keep on complaining and do not be afraid to complain!*

*Maybe those members in the Ivory tower will hear the screams.*

--
Johanna Curiel
OWASP Volunteer