[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Where are the boardmembers?

Azzeddine Ramrami azzeddine.ramrami at owasp.org
Sat May 13 15:37:47 UTC 2017

With a great respect​ to OWASP board member and team.

For our last regional event OWASP AppSec Africa we got a big support from
them (help for organizing the event, subscription management, etc).

I got only help from Austin and Egypt chapters.

Nothing from others Chapters. Nothing​.

I didn't ask them to assist to our event because I know that they are
volonteeers and the have their own jobs and responsabities.

So for me what I need from them is to support our event and if they can
assist they are more than welcome to our country.

Thanks to all OWASP volonteeers.

Azzeddine