[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Where are the boardmembers?

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Sat May 13 10:02:52 UTC 2017

Hi Josh,

I know there is no ruling in the OWASP guildlines for board members saying
they must attend any conference.
Nevertheless, in my opinion, there is a responsibility for the board
members to touch base / keep in sync with the community. In my opinion, how
are you doing this without seeing them in person at one of the biggest
get-together?
Next to that, other than what you are required to do, there is the point of
felt support if board members attending a OWASP event (of the void of that
if no).

Hope that clarifies my question,
Regards,
-martin