[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Where are the boardmembers?

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sat May 13 09:16:56 UTC 2017

Well, we can see different POV.

Glad to hear some positive feedback from some chapter leaders.

Clearly some community members expect us to be there and others find that
less relevant.

But less please not ignore those members that have different opinions that
ours.

Even before I joined the board, I have built a better connection with
community members by meeting them through these conferences.

Like you said, is not obligatory , but I believe that part of our community
appreciates when board members are present, face to face, able to speak to
them. And that is how we 'engage' with the community in my opinion.

That's why I said "best efforts". People have the tendency to criticize
others without not knowing their situation.

--
Johanna Curiel
OWASP Volunteer