[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Where are the boardmembers?

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri May 12 15:45:23 UTC 2017

I was the 2 first days pre-conference, helped organized the Owasp summit
including looking for volunteers

Also provided training for developers and helped looking for volunteers to
provide free preconference training

Was a great moment to touch base with the staff and understand their
situation

I wished I could stay longer but couldn't due to other work related
responsabilities

--
Johanna Curiel
OWASP Volunteer