[Owasp-leaders] Feedback

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Tue May 9 17:03:00 UTC 2017

Dear Liam, Thank you, We have cc:'d Board Members on the individual
problems on a case by case basis. Let's just say that the problems are
consistent, significant, chronic and that the list is quite lengthy. We
have ample proof, having documented the problem for over a year. However, I
do not think that it is appropriate to air them in detail on this list. We
will prepare a full report with other chapters and share with the board and
community soon. Let's just say that there is a long list of issues that
were previously reported and ignored. At this time, I suggest that you wait
patiently for the full report, then we can discuss in detail if you like.
Feel free to attend the meeting, as well, for additional details. We hope
to improve OWASP so that these problems do not happen again to OWASP
Brooklyn or any other chapters in the future. Thank you and best wishes,
Sincerely, Bev