[Owasp-leaders] Feedback

Steve Kosten steve.kosten at owasp.org
Tue May 9 16:39:41 UTC 2017

Liam,

Thank you for sharing your experiences regarding your interactions with the
OWASP Staff.  I have had similar experiences as you (overwhelmingly
positive interactions with OWASP Staff and getting desired results).  I
think it is clear the Brooklyn Chapter has had issues with their
interactions and I was very happy to see Johanna reach out to Bev for a
call to address Bev's concerns.  Hopefully all gets straightened out.  I'll
look forward to Bev's meeting on the Chapter Leader Handbook at the end of
May.

Steve Kosten
OWASP Denver Chapter Leader