[Owasp-leaders] rough consensus & running code

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Mon May 8 17:18:59 UTC 2017

Hi Justin, The agenda will be to review and comment, i.e.: provide
inclusive feedback on the handbook(s) for chapters and chapter leaders. It
will include all comments, including grievances, as well as more positive
and constructive suggestions for improvements. Comments and feedback will
be captured in a shared Google document during the meeting. Feel free to
join us and share your feedback. Feel free to provide positive feedback,
all feedback is welcome. I do not plan to discriminate on any feedback
(style, nature, source, etc.) since I generally consider all feedback
useful, and since I also believe in free speech, do not intend to censor
anything that is provided in good faith, and with good intentions.  The
goal is to provide useful feedback, to capture information that may not be
currently available to the current "systems" in place and related processes
due to exclusion, or other reasons. There should be an ongoing system for
inclusive feedback, regardless. We are trying to get to the "truth" and
"truth matters" regardless of style and style preferences. Thank you and
best wishes, Bev