[Owasp-leaders] rough consensus & running code

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Mon May 8 15:34:00 UTC 2017

OWASP Chapter Leaders Handbook Review (by OWASP Chapter Leaders & Members)
Friday May 26, 2017 at 10am ET (USA NY)
Please visit & join the meeting space from your computer, tablet, or
smartphone.
https://gotomeet.me/owasp/owasp-chapter-leaders-handbook-review

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (toll-free): 1 877 568 4106
United States: +1 (571) 317-3129
Access Code: 490-367-797

More phone numbers:
Argentina (toll-free): 0 800 444 3375
Australia (toll-free): 1 800 193 385
Austria (toll-free): 0 800 202148
Bahrain (toll-free): 800 81 111
Belarus (toll-free): 8 820 0011 0214
Belgium (toll-free): 0 800 78884
Brazil (toll-free): 0 800 047 4906
Bulgaria (toll-free): 00800 120 4417
Canada (toll-free): 1 888 455 1389
Chile (toll-free): 800 395 150
China (toll-free): 4008 811084
Colombia (toll-free): 01 800 012 9054
Czech Republic (toll-free): 800 500448
Denmark (toll-free): 8090 1924
Finland (toll-free): 0 800 94507
France (toll-free): 0 805 541 047
Germany (toll-free): 0 800 723 5270
Greece (toll-free): 00 800 4414 3838
Hong Kong (toll-free): 30713169
Hungary (toll-free): (06) 80 986 255
Iceland (toll-free): 800 9869
India (toll-free): 000 800 100 7855
Indonesia (toll-free): 007 803 020 5375
Ireland (toll-free): 1 800 946 538
Israel (toll-free): 1 809 454 830
Italy (toll-free): 800 793887
Japan (toll-free): 0 120 663 800
Korea, Republic of (toll-free): 0806150880
Luxembourg (toll-free): 800 22104
Malaysia (toll-free): 1 800 81 6851
Mexico (toll-free): 01 800 288 3856
Netherlands (toll-free): 0 800 020 0182
New Zealand (toll-free): 0 800 44 5550
Norway (toll-free): 800 69 046
Panama (toll-free): 00 800 226 8832
Peru (toll-free): 0 800 54682
Philippines (toll-free): 1 800 1110 1661
Poland (toll-free): 00 800 1213979
Portugal (toll-free): 800 819 575
Romania (toll-free): 0 800 410 029
Russian Federation (toll-free): 8 800 100 6201
Saudi Arabia (toll-free): 800 814 2382
Singapore (toll-free): 18007231323
South Africa (toll-free): 0 800 980 027
Spain (toll-free): 800 900 582
Sweden (toll-free): 0 200 330 905
Switzerland (toll-free): 0 800 002 348
Taiwan (toll-free): 00 801 127 474
Thailand (toll-free): 001 800 658 131
Turkey (toll-free): 00 800 4488 23683
Ukraine (toll-free): 0 800 50 1645
United Arab Emirates (toll-free): 800 044 40439
United Kingdom (toll-free): 0 800 031 4744
Uruguay (toll-free): 0004 019 1018
Viet Nam (toll-free): 122 80 481