[Owasp-leaders] rough consensus & running code

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Sun May 7 21:23:36 UTC 2017

Hi Arthur, Local chapter teams should provide this together, not only one
or two chapters. We can dig into this more deeply in meetings when
reviewing the handbook. Obviously and apparently, global side is not able
to accurately gauge or track, unfortunately. All mappings should be
combined with other local chapters' experiences, as well. Some conflicts of
interest are blatant, and I expect that they will be discussed in more
detail on Monday. Best wishes, Bev