[Owasp-leaders] rough consensus & running code

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Sun May 7 21:10:50 UTC 2017

Hi Steve, I suggest that you do a mapping of the conflicts of interests,
for starters, and you will clearly see the tip of the iceberg.
Additionally, there has been *no* oversight for over a year, no
productivity or performance reporting on much of anything, and well, the
patients are literally running the asylum. Thirdly, just look at the drain
and burn on the organization. Show me your proof for your overly optimistic
and what I consider blatantly incorrect assumptions, or at least, something
more objective. Most of the *leakage* is not even documented, yet
experienced by local chapters when trying to engage with global systems. Of
course, we all care for OWASP, but honestly, if this trend continues much
longer, there may very well not be an OWASP to debate over sooner than
later. Sincerely, Bev