[Owasp-leaders] rough consensus & running code

Aaron Weaver aaron.weaver2 at gmail.com
Sun May 7 14:00:16 UTC 2017

+1 Steve

As stated by others let's discuss this at the conference this week. I've
personally worked with almost everyone on the staff and they are dedicated
to the OWASP mission and work incredibly hard to support us. We're not an
easy group of people to wrangle together so let's stick to constructive
criticism, thank the OWASP staff, (it's a thankless job) and look for areas
of opportunity to improve.

-Aaron

Philadelphia OWASP Chapter Leader

--