[Owasp-leaders] rough consensus & running code

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Thu May 4 18:58:16 UTC 2017

PS: You said that the draft was open for comments and *all* comments were
incorporated. I know that this is a false statement because I submitted
comments and they were not incorporated, in fact, they were completely
ignored. Where are these comments documented? I do not think that the
entire community was aware of this opportunity to comment. If they were, I
think that you would have heard more comments like mine, that we need to
develop an integrated local to global workflow for projects and chapter
memberships, sponsors, events and co-marketing arrangements, since it is
too much for staff to do on their own. Also, this document claims funding
options, and our chapter submitted a number of funding requests that were
also ignored. This bottlenecking is holding local chapters back, waiting on
staff, who often times do not come through for them, ignore them, and place
unrealistic responsibilities on them. This needs to change.