[Owasp-leaders] rough consensus & running code

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Thu May 4 16:28:31 UTC 2017

This is a call to all Chapter Leaders, Project Leaders and Members to
attend a GoTomeeting to review the Chapter Leaders Handbook to outline
flaws, areas of improvement, and provide a "repeal and replace" Chapter
Leaders Handbook. If you are interested, please complete the following
Doodle Poll:  https://doodle.com/poll/v8bqag6c2erss6ft .