[Owasp-leaders] rough consensus & running code

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Thu May 4 15:37:55 UTC 2017

@Sean, you have always had the ability to ask for these grants!
Unfortunately, not having asked for them does not let us make them
retroactive.  There are a couple of other restrictions on grants.  For
instance they are only available to chapters without budget.  You can read
more on the funding page
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/479d66b5-ef01-4795-9c16-0b71bf888262/owasp-org-index-php-funding>and
the Chapter Leader Handbook
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/479d66b5-ef01-4795-9c16-0b71bf888262/owasp-org-index-php-category-chapter-handbook>.
You can also see what we have paid out on the Community Engagement Payments
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/479d66b5-ef01-4795-9c16-0b71bf888262/owasp-org-index-php-community-engagement-payments>
page.

I would like to note, that questions like this are absolutely why we
started the orientation for new chapters.  We wanted people to know what
resources existed for them.

Best,

Tiffany Long
Community Manager