[Owasp-leaders] rough consensus & running code

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Thu May 4 15:32:45 UTC 2017

Sounds like the Chapter Leader Handbook needs to be voted on by members.
There are many flaws. Also, staff, chapter leaders and board need some
training in user experience, member experience, and grassroots
communications outreach. These top down methodologies and processes are
contrary to OWASP values and core principles. They are being hijacked by
staff to bottleneck and constrain chapter leaders, mostly to protect their
jobs. Bottlenecking needs to be prohibited. Big problem at OWASP.