[Owasp-leaders] OWASP OCMS

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Mon May 1 18:05:45 UTC 2017

Thanks Kate, What is the process for getting an "event" into OCMS? Is it
simple, or does it require burdensome hoops to jump through? Also, is this
requirement part of the bylaws and was it adopted / voted on by the
community? Or was it handed down by staff and/or board? Just curious since
it sounds like something that should be in bylaws, not just chapter
handbook. Also, it is equally enforced, for example, are *all* chapters
subjected to enforcement of this requirement, or only certain chapters?
Also, If it cannot be universally enforced, shouldn't it be abandoned? Best
wishes, Bev