[Owasp-leaders] OWASP OCMS

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon May 1 16:04:03 UTC 2017

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear in my initial comment.

The concept was created and implemented by the Global Conference committee
in 2009.  The first "platform" was designed by a volunteer.  It was built
on an external system using code that could not be managed by staff.  This
volunteer disengaged (got married, had children, more challenging career,
etc) and was no longer available to manage the platform.

We created OCMS v2.0 using the tools that we have and integrated it into
other operational activities.  Now there are workflows that help staff keep
track of and support the hundreds of events that occur globally.

Kate

--

Kate Hartmann
kate.hartmann at owasp.org