[Owasp-leaders] OWASP OCMS

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon May 1 15:36:32 UTC 2017

The OWASP Conference Management System or "OCMS" was a system that was
created by and implemented by the Legacy Global Conference Committee in
2009.

The intention was to capture all of the amazing event activities that our
community was participating in so that the Foundation could celebrate and
support local activities.

It was initially set up as a stand alone system written by a volunteer.
When that individual was no longer engaged with OWASP, and the code could
no longer be maintained, the process was moved to work within our other
back office functionality.

Kate Hartmann

--

Kate Hartmann