[Owasp-leaders] Google AdWords & HTTPS

Obay Albadri obay.albadri at owasp.org
Thu Mar 30 09:11:38 UTC 2017

Hi Gary,

In general Google treats http and https as different pages, so even organic
search will be affected, but if you did the migration proprely it will be
fine (301 redirects, submit to search console, submit change of address,..
etc).

You might get some drop initially, but your ranks will be better because of
https as mentioned before.

Obay Albadri
OWASP Khartoum