[Owasp-leaders] Google AdWords & HTTPS

Gary Robinson gary.robinson at owasp.org
Thu Mar 30 08:43:35 UTC 2017

Hey All,

Just FYI on this, encase anyone else comes across the same question.  It
seems a change from HTTP->HTTPS *would* have affected the old AdWords
scores, however Google have updated to newer 'Expanded Text Ads' whose
score is not affected by scheme changes.  Hence this is not a barrier for a
company moving to all HTTPS pages.

Gary