[Owasp-leaders] How to Get chapter event listed correcty (NOOB question)

Aobakwe Kaboyakgosi aobakwe.kaboyakgosi at owasp.org
Thu Mar 30 07:12:59 UTC 2017

Helo Lance

Thank you for raising this issue. I have a similar problem with the
new Botswana
Chapter <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Botswana> that I am leading. I
have requested account but was never given login details. After some failed
attempts to get them I resorted to advertise our meetings through social
media platforms which is not so effective as our wiki page remains empty.
Our chapter now looks like it's not active even though we are.

May the OWASP leaders help us please.

--
OWASP Botswana Chapter Leader
Security Researcher