[Owasp-leaders] How to Get chapter event listed correcty (NOOB question)

Teresa McLaughlin teresa.ann.stevens2009 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 04:18:57 UTC 2017

Congratulations, Lance.

Did you put information about your event on the Madison Chapter webpage? https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Madison

Thanks, Teresa

From: owasp-leaders-bounces+teresa.ann.stevens2009=gmail.com at lists.owasp.org [mailto:owasp-leaders-bounces+teresa.ann.stevens2009=gmail.com at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Lance Rudolph
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 10:24 AM
To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] How to Get chapter event listed correcty (NOOB question)

Hi,

I am a new leader of the Madison Wi chapter and we are planning our first event.  I have sent a note to the email list, and I have requested an account for access to update the WIKI, do I also need to get it on a calendar?

Also if you have any recommendations for a new leader send them my way, I am excited to get this chapter active again, and I want do what I can to make it a  success.

  <https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif>

--

Thanks,

Lance Rudolph