[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Meetup Lahore

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Wed Mar 29 18:23:16 UTC 2017

I find it particularly exciting Shahmeer! I hope you take photos and share
them with us!

I notice that the meet is not included on your wiki page
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/13148c83-2e91-4856-997f-964553c22695/owasp-org-index-php-lahore>.
It is really helpful to include upcoming meets (and past events) on your
wiki page as this will allow people who find the chapter via OWASP.org to
easily participate.  A history of events and notice of upcoming events also
reassures viewers that the chapter is active and worth the time it would
take to attend.

Best,
Tiffany

Tiffany Long