[Owasp-leaders] OWASP AppSec EU Promotion

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Tue Mar 21 11:51:57 UTC 2017

Hi Ade,

This is great!  OWASP also has expo space at the upcoming BH Asia event.
Wong Onn Chee, our Singapore Chapter leader along with a few other
volunteers will be attending the event and staffing the OWASP expo area.

If you have some time, please stop by the booth and say hello!

--
Regards,

*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*

OWASP Foundation
1200-C Agora Drive, #232 |Bel Air, MD  21014 | USA
Direct: 1+ 973-670-5784 | Fax: 1+ 443-283-4021

*Consider giving back, and supporting the open source community by becoming
a member <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership> today!*