[Owasp-leaders] Google AdWords & HTTPS

Kim Carter kim.carter at owasp.org
Mon Mar 20 17:52:31 UTC 2017

We know Google place more importance on TLS sites. any given web site
will rank higher if it is served over TLS rather than not.

Kim Carter

OWASP New Zealand Chapter Leader (Christchurch)

Author of *Holistic Info-Sec for Web Developers*
<https://leanpub.com/b/holisticinfosecforwebdevelopers>

c: +64 274 622 607