[Owasp-leaders] Participation Confirmation: TSAM London 2017

Talal Albacha talal.basha at owasp.org
Sat Mar 18 18:51:30 UTC 2017

Hi Leaders,

I have presented OWASP in TSAM London last Wednesday, in Technology &
Operational Strategy Forum track, the majority of attendees in this
track are senior technology and operations professionals within asset
management businesses.

In the discussion after the presentation, there was one question about ...
OK.. I am interested in appsec now but how to start and which project I
should start with.. I have given him the flagship projects and asked him to
start with Top Ten project.

Actually, I think it might be a good idea to have a project which collect
the meta information about each OWASP project in one appsec starter guide
.. I am not sure if we have such one.

regards,
Talal.