[Owasp-leaders] OWASP SAMM project leadership update

Bryan Batty bryan.batty at owasp.org
Sat Mar 18 14:37:05 UTC 2017

Brian spoke to both the OWASP DC and OWASP NoVA chapters this week about
the new (and future) versions of SAMM, and everyone was pretty impressed.
My current client is excited to do another assessment with 1.5, just a few
months after doing so with a previous version.

Thank you, Pravir and Kuai, for your efforts, and we are looking forward to
the work of Seba, Bart, and Brian.

Thank you,
Bryan Batty
OWASP DC