[Owasp-leaders] Top 10 countdown with 3 Ws

Kim Carter kim.carter at owasp.org
Thu Mar 9 10:24:39 UTC 2017

My second book covers these in the Web Applications chapter, along with way
more:
https://leanpub.com/holistic-infosec-for-web-developers-fascicle1-vps-network-cloud-webapplications
, could these be of use to other leaders perhaps? The book is both free and
paid for. I've been working on the series for about 2 years now, so the
content is getting up there.

Kim Carter

OWASP New Zealand Chapter Leader (Christchurch)

Author of *Holistic Info-Sec for Web Developers*
<https://leanpub.com/b/holisticinfosecforwebdevelopers>

c: +64 274 622 607