[Owasp-leaders] Tunisia Chapter - Introducing the "Clean Courses" Project

Abdessabour Arous abdessabour.arous at owasp.org
Mon Mar 6 12:17:37 UTC 2017

Hi Dinis, Hi Adrian,

@Dinis
Thanks Dinis, We should publish a second article on "Clean Courses" (First
one was "Genesis", the second should be "The System") soon and I will share
all news with you guys.

I do believe that "Clean Courses" could be a new axis to add to the
Education activities and I will be glad to contribute to the Summit. Yes,
it is quite large topic that may have to be in separated session.

@Adrian
Thanks Adrian, It will be a great pleasure to join you at the Summit.

Happy to have a chat with you,