[Owasp-leaders] Tunisia Chapter - Introducing the "Clean Courses" Project

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sat Mar 4 17:32:38 UTC 2017

Hi, this is a great idea, and keep us posted on its evolution/outcomes.

Btw, are you aware of the other Education activities and resources that
exist at OWASP? (See
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Education_Project )

Also this would idea would be a great addition to the Summit's Application
Security BSc/Masters Curriculum Design
<http://owaspsummit.org/Workshops/AppSec-BSc-Masters-Curriculum-Design.html>
Working
Session (or even a separate one since it is quite large topic)

Dinis