[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Website Project

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Mar 2 16:43:07 UTC 2017

Thanks Bev

To kickstart things I've just created a page for this workshop:
http://owaspsummit.org/Workshops/OWASP-Website.html (which you can edit here
<https://github.com/OWASP/owasp-summit-2017/blob/master/Workshops/OWASP-Website.md>
)

Bev, Tom, Larry, Matt, can you improve its description and add some
objectives?

I also added it to the OWASP Project Summit track
http://owaspsummit.org/Workshops/OWASP-Project-Summit.html

[image: Inline images 1]

So far we have 11 projects in there, but it would be great to have a lot
more. If you are an OWASP Project leaders,* please make sure that your
project is represented* (after all, this is your opportunity to meet the
users/collaborators of your project and work together on specific topics)

Thanks

Dinis