[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Website Project

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Mar 2 09:10:04 UTC 2017

Hi Tom, yes absolutely, we can have an Workshop (or more than one)
dedicated to the Owasp Website (after all the Summit will be the place with
the highest concentration of Owasp Leaders and Contributors with time
dedicated to work on activities like this)

As with the project's review, I think that this kind of
activity/transformation should be done and driven by Owasp Leaders and
Contributors working together (vs buying a tool or hiring external services)

What would be great is if we had a Villa (with 6 to 8 participants)
dedicated to working and improving the Owasp Website

>From a sponsorship/cost point of view this would be 10 to 15k (depending on
fights costs), which I think would be a great investment for Owasp.

Dinis