[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Website Project

Larry Conklin larry.conklin at owasp.org
Wed Mar 1 17:19:29 UTC 2017

I thought we already had this. It was with third party report that we went
over in the last APPSecUSA. I have asked for more clarification from Tom B
on why we are hitting roadblocks in Operations.

Matt, What are you road blocks?

Is it money? and or Time. I believe to get responses to RFP's you don't
need to have an exact budget amount. You don't want quotes based on our
budget. You want good quotes based on what the vendor thinks his time and
effort will cost OWASP.

Larry