[Owasp-leaders] Security Researcher Challenges

Sean Auriti sean.auriti at owasp.org
Wed Mar 1 08:49:52 UTC 2017

Please note that the $25 prize is from last month and we will be updating
the website today. Currently there is no cash prize for this month. I have
put in a request with OWASP about a $100 prize and am waiting to hear back.
I will follow up with them today as well.

Anyone else is also welcome to sponsor the leaderboard too.