[Owasp-leaders] OWASP / B-Sides Crossover event

Christo Goosen christo.goosen at owasp.org
Fri Jun 30 11:31:11 UTC 2017

Hi Travis

In Cape Town South Africa we volunteer on the organizing committee of
BSIDES Cape Town, giving us free access to a table, training session and
we usually do talks at the event.

We usually use our yearly chapter funding to organize local swag and
then spread the OWASP cheer at the event. We've also bolstered our
monthly meetup attendance through the BSIDES event.

Cheerz

Christo Goosen