[Owasp-leaders] OWASP / B-Sides Crossover event

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Fri Jun 30 06:18:34 UTC 2017

Hey Travis,

Kelly should help, OWASP London did have a booth at Bsides London and it
was success full. All the swag gone in 90 minutes, and we got a few members
signed up.

Getting more OWASP members signed up and to better explain the benefits of
OWASP memberships are two things we could have improved on, but the people
who attend Bsides are similar people who attend OWASP events so there is
certainly an affinity there.

--

Sherif Mansour
OWASP London Chapter Leadersherif.mansour at owasp.org
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/London
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: