[Owasp-leaders] Volunteer Portal

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Wed Jun 28 19:45:15 UTC 2017

The first surveys will be going out in the next week.  After that data is
collated we will begin the design phase of building the portal.

Do you happen to have any experience with SalesForce development?  We will
likely be building it on the Volunteers for SalesForce platform (unless the
results of the surveys counteract that)?

Best,
Tiffany

Tiffany Long
Community Manager