[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] FW: MOTION: Bring in Scion Executive Search to Handle ED Search Process

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Jun 27 15:01:24 UTC 2017

I texted each of the outstanding Board votes, with the exception of Tobias,
this morning.  I don't have his cell number.  Everyone else should
hopefully be contributing to this thread shortly.  I'm pushing as hard as I
can to get this moving forward.

Thank you to all of the community members for your +1's.  I agree 100% that
we need to move on this and this is my #1 priority for OWASP right now.

~josh