[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-topten] OWASP Top 10 Leadership Transition

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 10:47:43 UTC 2017

I think this is a really positive move for both OWASP and the Top 10.
It definitely addresses the concerns I've raised before about impartiality.

I would like to thank Dave for all of the hard work he's put in to the Top
10, and encourage everyone to support Andrew in making the next release
even more influential.

Simon