[Owasp-leaders] From Kate Hartmann

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Jun 8 09:21:47 UTC 2017

Hi Kate, wow 9 years, time does fly :)

As somebody that worked with you from the beginning, I can really say that
you've been a massive rock for OWASP and one of the key reasons for its
success and solidity.

Let me know if I can help with anything

Thanks a million on behalf of all Owasp leaders, members and community that
you've helped in the past

Dinis Cruz