[Owasp-leaders] From Kate Hartmann

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Jun 7 16:17:57 UTC 2017

Kate,

Your tremendous contributions will truly be missed! The memories working
all across the world with thousands of people has been amazing.

I wish you the best wherever your adventures take you next and remember
you've got a network all across the world anytime you travel and want to
grab a cup of coffee. Because, who doesn't want to talk security and drink
coffee/beer!

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board